The Startup Series: Introduction
Something new for 2018 - The Startup Series - to help startups with customer discovery and doing research to learn about the market and your customers.
Once a month, I'll be posting an article for startups, in the second week of each month:
- January: Market research basics
- February: GDPR and market research
- March: How to do competition and market analysis through internet searching
- April: Customer discovery - understanding your customer and customer segmentation
- May: Involving the user in product ideation and development
- June: Focus groups and interviews
- July: Survey design and analysis
- August: Recruiting participants to take part in your research
- September: Planning and managing research
- October: Bid-writing and funding tips
- November: Using market research for the marketing strategy
- December: Overview of 2018 and Q&A
Tell me what you'd like to see in The Startup Series in the comments.
In the meantime, you can join the Facebook group - Research Help for Startups - https://www.facebook.com/groups/researchhelpforstartups/
See you next week!